In the garden, you can plant your own Nasturtiums. Some things to keep in mind:
1. Plant your seeds outdoors after all danger of frost is past.
2. Plant in a sunny location, in mid spring.
3. This plant actually thrives in poor soils, which occasionally is great for someone like me who gardens a lot but doesn't always get around to replenishing depleted soils.
4. You can start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before last frost date in your area.
5. Cover seed lightly with fine soil and keep moist.
6. Place your seeds 6-9 inches apart.
7. They will grow to about 12 inches tall
8. Nasturtiums are an annual
Enjoy growing some beautiful flowers